Terms of Service
WE HAVE TRIED TO KEEP THE LANGUAGE SIMPLE SO THAT YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THEM EASILY. THEY ARE IMPORTANT AS THEY COVER THE PART WE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR AND THE PART YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR.
- 1.1 No job too small - Only ½ hour minimum! Our prices are simple, and we only charge Half hour rates Plus Half hour Travel for us, with No minimum Hours for all local moves.
- 1.2 We don’t charge extra upto 20 kms from Melbourne CBD Area (Return Travel time or fuel costs will be charged if its more than above mentioned distance)
- 1.3 After the 30mins. The Second Half Hour Starts (31mins to 60mins), and so on respectively. Your move charges are based on (total ½ hours) + (½ hour Travel Time for us) + (Any additional costs such as Return Travel Time for long distance Moves), Please Note: - For Large Trucks or more than two men Jobs we charge minimum of 3 hours.
- 1.4 All jobs are prepaid after 5:00 pm.
- 1.5 Additional $20 Per person, Per hour charges apply on Sunday, Public Holiday and late hours work after 5:00 pm.
- 1.6 Stair Charges- One Flight of Stairs: - upto 10 Steps free. $10 Per Person, Per Hour, Per Stair-Flight after.
- 1.7 Toll Charges- If you wish us to use Tolls, additional charges apply.
- 1.8 All Quotes are not inclusive of GST.
- 2.1 Payment Method- - Cash, BT, Visa, MasterCard or American Express. (Upto 2.2% Surcharge for all Card payments)
- 2.2 We collect payments before finishing the job. Should circumstances arise that you are unwilling or unable to pay any due charges, we reserve the right to hold the goods until full payment is received. Where payment is not received within 28 days, we reserve the right to dispose of the Goods in lieu of payment.
3.YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- 3.1 Parking: - We will park anywhere safe you ask us to do, except clearways. Any Parking-Fees we pay or Fines we receive during your move will be added to your bill. It is always better to arrange parking permit where required.
- 3.2 To inform us about the awkward access: - Awkward access can include: - narrow stair mights, no parking available, long walking distance from parked truck (specially in CBD area), We reserve the right to add costs due to unforeseen circumstances and we can also refuse to take items if it is not safe to do so.
- 3.3 Large and Heavy Items: - - One off fee of $150 for heavy lifting and using specialize trolley for moving big items. Please note: - If it’s not safe, we don’t move large and heavy items such as Pool Tables, Piano or Big Heavy Fridge from Stairs.
- 3.4 Arranging Forklift: - For Heavy Commercial and Industrial Machines. It is customer’s responsibility to arrange a forklift.
- 3.5 Arrange a Specialist: - Our crew will not be insured and trained to remove Doors or Windows, Connections, Property [tments or [ttings, and will be forced to leave the items unless you arrange something else such as plumber or electrician.
4. EXCEPTIONS : -
We will cover any physical damage caused by dropping, mishandling or inadequately securing of item by us, except in the following circumstances
- 4.1 Packing by customer: - - If the Goods sustain damage due to defective or inadequate packing or unpacking, which was not undertaken by us or our subcontractors, We will not be liable.
- 4.2 Pot Plants, Glass items, Stones, Fridge, Washing Machine, T.V without Box, Computer Equipment’s, Photocopiers, Musical and Scientific instruments not in hard Cases are inherently susceptible to suffer damage or disorder while being moved. No matter how carefully they are handled. We will not be liable if they are not in their original or appropriate packaging suitable for transport.
- 4.3 Dismantling and Re-assembly: - Part of removal services may require dismantling of goods and re-assembling. At your request we may do so but accept no responsibility for any damage or any loss resulting.
- 4.4 Helping us while moving items: - We don’t mind if you help us while Loading/Unloading. Please be careful with your back and No insurance applies if you are helping us. (Ref: - One Man and Truck jobs).
- 4.5 Moving goods under your instructions: - If we cause damage as a result of moving goods under your instructions, against our advice, we shall not be liable
We only supply Public Liability and Transit Insurance (Access apply). If you think your belongings are more valuable, then please arrange an itemised insurance cover for your move from your choice of insurer (Please check Insurance page on our website for details) Must report any damage before completion – It is customer’s responsibility to report any damage to the driver before they leave the delivery point, otherwise there is no way to verify the claim that the damage in dispute was caused by 1 Stop Relocations. No claims will be accepted after we have left the move.
6. CANCELLATIONS AND RESCHEDULING
By agreeing to undertake the removal services we incur costs in preparing for it and may also lose the opportunity to undertake further work that would use the same resources. This policy is to cover those losses: -
- 6.1 Cancellation 7 days before Job: - No cancellation fees unless we have spent any money on preparing for your job.
- 6.2 Cancellation less than 7 days: - We will charge only 1 Hour of Booked price.
- 6.3 Rescheduling less than 2 days: - We charge 1 Hour of Minimum as Per Booked Price.
- Please Note: - Any Cancellations or Changes must be notified in writing.
The law, which governs this agreement, will be the law of the State of Victoria.
KP7 Group T/A 1 Stop Relocations